Monday, March 2, 2009

How to Check if the Consultant is recognized by the Government of Canada?

All Certified Canadian Immigration Consultants (CCICs) dealing with the Canadian Government must be registered with the Canadian Society of Immigration Consultants (CSIC). You can request the consultant to show the identification card or the Membership Certificate issued by the CSIC. You can ask the consultant to provide you with the CSIC Membership Identification number that can be checked at the CSIC web site at that has a full listof current CCICs. You can also call or email CSIC to check whether someone is registered