The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program for Business (MPNPB)allows Manitoba to recruit and select qualified businesspeople from around the world who have the intention and ability to move to Manitoba and establish or purchase business in the province, or become partners in an existing enterprise.
To qualify for the MPNPB applicants must meet the following criteria:
• Minimum personal net worth: C$350,000
• Minimum amount of equity investment in Manitoba: C$150,000
• Demonstrated business experience
• Conducted an exploratory visit to Manitoba to investigate business opportunities and Manitoba’s quality of life for a minimum of seven days.
• Following approval of your application you will be required to make a C$75,000 cash deposit to the government of Manitoba, guaranteeing the establishment or purchase of a business in Manitoba. The cash deposit will be refunded to you when the investment is made and the intended business is undertaken as outlined in your application.
The Exploratory Visit process is mandatory as a first step in applying for the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program for Business. In that regard, you will be required to make an application to the Manitoba government for an Exploratory Visit.
After your interview, you will be required to make a formal application to Manitoba including application forms for the province as well as the application forms for Federal government.